Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blinkies - Don't You Just Love Blinkies?




This may sound strange but I am a woman who is having a love affair. Not a traditional love affair but, a love affair with "blinkies." I cannot get enough of them. If you're a reader of my Linda's Blog then you'll know what I mean when I say, "It's a good thing that they aren't like dolls or I'd have them all over my house, too."

I have to confess, however, that I might have a few too many "blinkies." I dare not look at how much space they are taking up on my hard drive. Needless to say its probably a lot.

Since it was gloomy and raining most of the week I thought I'd do some web surfing for "blinkies." I'm happy to report that I found some wonderful new websites and some wonderful new computer "blinkies." They're the "blinkies" shown at the top of this post and they are from "Val's Kingdom."

Aren't they wonderful? Don't you just love them? Okay, okay! So you're not having a love affair with "blinkies" like I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment