Thursday, March 04, 2021

11 Adorable Bunnies to Make For Easter, Spring and Summer Home Decor - Free E-Books & E-Patterns

 

As far as I'm concerned it's never too early for making bunnies - especially when they're all easy to do and totally adorable.  

I have 11 adorable free bunny decoration e-patterns and/or tutorial e-books that are easy to make for the Easter, Spring and Summer season that I hope you're going to love. 

Have fun making your bunny decorations!

Just click on the links below:


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny woodcraft to make for Easter or the springtime my "I Love My Egg" bunny woodcraft might be perfect.  She makes an adorable decoration for any cottage, shabby chic, or Victorian home.

"I Love My Egg" is so proud of her beautiful large egg and small Easter egg.  Her large egg is just so beautiful, so cheery.  Every time she looks at it she can't help but smile.

"I Love My Egg" is a free e-pattern to make a brush & sponge painted wooden bunny and wooden sponge painted egg.  The wood bunny is brush and sponge painted with outlining along the edges, a painted face, and floppy white felt ears.  She is wearing a brushed felt vest with lace trim along the neckline. She has a white tuft of roving hair and a large pink fabric bow on the top of her head.

Her small Easter egg is painted and striped.  The beautiful large wooden egg is sponge painted with white, blue, pink and lilac colors and has a fabric bow decoration and zig-zag painted stripes.

"I Love My Egg" is hoping when you see her you'll smile, too


When I was growing up Easter was a really big holiday.  It was the time of the year when we got new "best outfits" for going to church and had leg of lamb for dinner.  

My mother always made the best leg of lamb.  No one else has ever been able to make it as well.  

Just thinking about it brings back memories of sitting in the kitchen with the smell of the leg of lamb filling the air.  Yum..........

In thinking about Easter I remembered my beautiful and beloved step-daughter, Kim, and I had made some Easter egg terra cotta pots decorations over 21 years ago - one large and one small pot for the each of us.  

We had so much fun making them I thought you might like to make some of your own so I decided to create a free e-book on how we did it.

I hope you have as much fun as we did.  Enjoy!


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny decoration to make for Easter or the springtime my "Hop On In" Spring bunny grapevine wreath decoration might be perfect.

My adorable 6" grapevine wreath is adorned with wrapped fabric, Easter eggs, large and small two fabric tied bow decorations, wood painted bunny, wood painted "Hop On In" sign, and silk florals. 

Decorations don't get much better than this.

I had so much fun making my "Hop On In" wreath I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make one of your own. 

"Hop On In" and have some fun.


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny decoration to make for Easter my "Bunny My Heart" bunny grapevine heart decoration might also be perfect.

My adorable 7" grapevine heart is adorned with wrapped fabric, Easter eggs, a fabric tied bow decoration, wood painted bunny, wood painted "Happy Easter" sign, silk floral, and Easter eggs. 

As far as decoration go this is very easy to make.

I had so much fun making my bunny heart I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make one of your own.  

Happy Easter.


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny woodcraft decoration for the Spring my "Bunnies In The Flower Patch" might be perfect.

What could be cuter than two bunnies hiding in a flower patch.  The bunnies are wood painted with drawn faces, flower fabric inner ear accents, large fabric bow and surrounded by silk florals.

I had so much fun making my bunnies I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make some of your own.  

I just love "Bunnies In The Flower Patch."  

Don't you?


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny woodcrafts to make for the springtime my "Delightful Fancy Bunnies Woodcraft Decoration" might be perfect.

Hattie Hippity-Hop prefers to hop from here to there, to there. Anywhere you'd like to place her would be just fine with Hattie.

Mattie is a bunny that prefers to stay put. She doesn't like to hop from room to room to room like her sister, Hattie.

Both Hattie and Mattie are handmade 7" self-standing country wood bunnies. Hattie has a green ribbon bow, white lace trim, grapevine heart wreath and large wood carrot.  Mattie has a blue ribbon bow, blue lace trim, grapevine wreath and large wood carrot.

They're an adorable pair of 7" wood painted bunnies with outline edging, feather painted embellishments, ribbon bows, lace trim, grapevine adornments and painted wood carrots.  They make a delightful Spring decoration for any household.

I had so much fun making them I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make some of your own.  

Enjoy the bunnies!


If you're looking for a cute little terra cotta bunny crafts you'll love my "It's Me, Ginny" free e-pattern. 

She is really easy to create and just the cutest little thing.


"Hang - 10, Bunny" just wants to hang out at your house. She's willing to wait and wait and wait until you decide where to put her.

You see, she's used to waiting. She's a surfer bunny who can "hang -10" with the best of them. Just waiting for the perfect wave.

So, hanging around your house waiting for you to decide where to put her is - well, a piece of cake compared to surfing the waves off Hawaii.

Plus, she knows that she'd be perfect where ever you decided to hang her.

When you decide - she'll be a waiting. Just hanging -10!

"Hang-10, Bunny" is a warm and natural bunny head ornament. She has an embroidered face with black bead eyes, wired ears with embroidered running top stitching , blushed cheeks and a large wired bow decoration beneath her chin.


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny woodcraft to make for Easter my Hop Along, Harry and Sally might be perfect.

"Hop Along, Harry and Sally" is a pattern to make two painted wood bunnies with painted wood feet, wired felt ears, and embroidered felt arms holding their favorite carrots. They also have miniature baskets with plastic Easter eggs.

They're just adorable bunnies to make. 

Hop along and get yours now.


If you're looking for a fun and easy bunny decoration to make for Easter my tiny bunny heart decoration might be perfect.

My adorable 3" sisal rope heart is adorned with  Easter eggs, a fabric tied bow decoration, and cloth poseable bunny. Decorations don't get much cuter than this.

I had so much fun making my little bunny heart I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make one of your own.  

Happy Easter.



If you're looking for a cute, adorable little wreath decoration for the Spring my bunny grapevine wreath would fit the bill.

My adorable 4" grapevine wreath is adorned with wrapped fabric, a fabric tied bow decoration, moveable cloth bunny, and silk florals. Decorations don't get much better than this.

I had so much fun making my bunny wreath I thought you might enjoy a free e-book tutorial so you could make one of your own.

Please respect My Terms of Use:  All patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products © 2004-2023 Linda Walsh Originals-Designs by Linda Walsh. All rights reserved. Commercial selling or reselling by any means prohibited without the written consent of Linda Walsh.

Patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products are for personal use only. You may not modify, photocopy, download, upload, post, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, reprint, create derivative works from, mass duplicate, re-sell, digitize, and reproduce in any other form (print, digital or electric) or commercially apply, embed, share, Email, or redistribution in any other means. Use of any of the above is prohibited without the written permission of Linda Walsh.

However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s ) without my permission.

Items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are by permission only.

Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment