Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Needle Felted Pumpkin Picture E-Pattern



LW426 - Needle Felted Pumpkin Picture - 5" by 7" Needle Felted Picture in Matted 8" by 10" Tabletop Frame - Needle Felting Series

One of the free style needle felted pictures that I wanted to create recently was a needle felted pumpkin picture using a 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" pumpkin cookie cutter that I had bought recently and using some of the wonderful roving that my sister had given me from some of her alpacas.  She and her husband are the owners of Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber.

I thought it would be nice to create a Fall needle felted pumpkin patch type picture and then create a pattern so you could create one of your own. The pattern includes tips on needle felting, step-by-step instructions for completing the picture, a colored pumpkin picture instruction steps sheet so you can see what piece belongs to what step, as well as a colored pumpkin picture layout sheet that is the actual size of your needle felted pumpkin picture.

Designer - Linda Walsh Originals

For more information and to download my needle felted pumpkin picture free e-pattern please CLICK HERE.

I hope you like my needle felted pumpkin picture and hope you decide to create one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment