Wednesday, October 21, 2015

For the Love of Stenciling and Stamping - My Stenciling & Stamping Pinterest Boards



Two years ago when I took my first mixed media art doll class at Artful Gathering I learned how to use different techniques for stamping and stenciling and fell in love with adding stenciling and stamping to my creations.


Since then two other classes I've taken at Artful Gathering have added additional techniques for stenciling and stamping on mixed media creations.


I love utilizing both techniques now and plan on putting everything I've learned to good use. When I do I hope all the tutorials I've been pinning on my stamping and stenciling Pinterest boards come in handy.



Last year I fell in love with stenciling - especially where it concerns mixed media creations.  If you'd like to learn how to stencil perhaps these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.


I love stamping and rubber stamping. If you do, too perhaps these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment