Wednesday, December 05, 2012

It's Christmas Decorating Time - YIPPEE!!!



I know I've told you many times before how much I LOVE the Christmas season.


There's just something about decorating for the holidays that just delights me and puts an enormous smile on my face.


Maybe it's the bright reds, green, white, and gold colors.



Maybe it's the wonderful dolls I made that I get to display (the "dollies" certainly love it). Or, maybe it's the silk floral arrangements I made that I also get to display.


Whatever it is I absolutely LOVE it.


Some of the decorations I bought over the last forty years. Some were gifts given to me. Most were made by me or made by hubby and I.


Each and every decoration is cherished and loved.

The problem is that I have so many Christmas decorations now it is impossible to display them all at once. So, each year I try to decide which ones to display. It's just so hard for me to choose. I just LOVE them all. But, one has to choose. So, choose I did this year.

I hope you like the decorations I chose for this year.

A BIG thank you to my darling hubby. Without him and his help none of this would be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment