|"So you're the new kid huh" - February 2012 With Cosmo|
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Sunday, July 01, 2012
How Can You Not LOVE This Face?
How can you not LOVE a face like Masquerade's?
He's my sister's newest addition to her Rock Garden Alpacas farm and is just adorable as far as I'm concerned. According to my sister, for an alpaca he's very theatrical and choosy as to whom he'll let pet him. I think he looks like he belongs in the "Phantom Of The Opera!"
And, I bet his fleece is just amazing with all the color combinations. I can envision using it for the beard and hair on a woodland type doll. What do you all think?
What I'd really like to do is make a little replica alpaca doll of him. However, before I can do that I have to hone my needle felting skills. It's on my massive "to-do" list. Perhaps in the Fall......