- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Thursday, September 08, 2011
For The LOVE of Counted Cross-Stitch!
I know that I've told you many, many times that I LOVE cross-stitch. Maybe I should say I've told you many, many, many, many times. Let's face it - I've told you so many times it might as well be ad infinitum.
I've also told you that I've been working on a MASSIVE project to revise all of my patterns to replace my hand drawn diagrams and pattern piece pages with computer assisted diagrams and pattern piece pages. Like cross -stitch that work is quite tedious and after nine months of working on it I can actually see light at the end of the tunnel. I will be done with all my patterns this Fall and I couldn't be happier.
In order to relax during the last nine months of tedious computer work I've been doing some counted cross-stitching. Counted cross-stitching can be quite tedious, but isn't quite the same as the stress and strain you can get from working on the computer with drawing computer assisted diagrams. At least I don't think it is.
In any event if you've been following my "The Book Review Corner Blog" you know that I've been reviewing all the cross-stitch kits I have completed and have written quite a few posts on the craft kits that I've bought over the years. If you'd like to read any of them just click on the cross-stitch review below that interests you.
In any event, during the last nine months I've managed to complete several cross-stitch kits. The largest one was a Victorian Lady that I wrote about in June in a post on my Linda's Blog entitled "315 Hours On Another Cross-Stitch Picture - WOW!" and in a post on my The Book Review Corner Blog in a post entitled "Linda's Review of In Her Garden - Dimensions Gold Collection Cross-Stitch Kit."
During this period I've also managed to complete six smaller cross-stitch kits and I'm happy to show you how they turned out and review them for you in several posts to follow.
I hope you enjoy seeing how my counted cross-stitch kits turned out and reading my reviews.
Have I mentioned I just LOVE counted cross-stitching?
I didn't think so!!!!