Saturday, September 04, 2010

Farmer And The Dell Bank - What's Yours Is Mine!



I don't know if you've ever heard the expression, "What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine!" It basically signifies an evil person. Probably a very greedy one.

Well, I thought you'd like to see the "Farmer And The Dell" bank that my brother made and gave to me for Christmas.

Now, you might be wondering what the expression had to do with this bank?

Well, there are two slits in the heads. One is in the farmer's head and one is in the wife's head. When you put a coin in the wife's head it goes into her section of the bank.

When you put a coin in the farmer's head where do you think it goes? If you said his section of the bank you'd be wrong. It goes into her section of the bank! LOL LOL

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.  For this gift that's a really TRUE statement.  While I don't agree with the expression I certainly love my bank.  Especially since it was a handmade gift from my younger brother.

Or, is it because I get all the money! LOL LOL  Hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment