Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Answer To The Favecrafts Blog Question - What Was Your Worst Crafting Disaster?



On January 20, 2010 I received an email from Caley Walsh, Editorial Director, of Favecrafts.com asking if I would be interested in answering the Monthly Craft Question over at FaveCraftsBlog. The question was: What was your worst crafting disaster?

I thanked Caley for asking me to participate and responded: I am happy to participate, but have to tell you that I'm answering with both tears of joy and tears of sorrow at a sweet remembrance of a mother teaching her daughter to sew. You see, my answer has to do with sewing which is something my beloved Mother taught me to do and she passed away this past Sunday, January 17, 2010. So, my response is both a happy and heartfelt response and a sad and melancholy response at the same time. I'm sure you understand. Here's the story of my worst crafting disaster: ..........

On January 28th, 2010 I received an email from Caley telling me that the answers to the question were posted today at http://www.favecraftsblog.com/monthly-craft-question-what-was-your-worst-crafting-disaster/ and that my answer was included in its own blog post at http://www.favecraftsblog.com/guest-feature-worst-crafting-disaster/ .

I hope you get a chance to read my response and to read all of the contributors responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment