Monday, October 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!!!

Okay, I'll play along.

I've been 'tagged' by NeeNee of The Krazy Kraft Lady . NeeNee (aka Denise) is a crafting friend of mine. She is a very talented crafter who creates primitive and extreme primitive dolls and crafts and loves to write about them in her blog. If you get a chance, please check out her blog!

The rules of the tag are that I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself or my pets. I then tag 5 friends and list them. These people write on their blogs, 5 weird things about themselves/pets and then tag 5 more people.

You should let these people know they've been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
I am tagging Angie of Heartland Marketplace , Julia of Camille's Place , Shashi of Moonbeams Art Dolls, Angela of Angela's Gift Nook, & Tina of TC Fragrance Crafts.
5 weird things about myself:

I live in a house with over 1,000 handmade dolls & crafts that I have made myself.

I get the "hiccups" at any hour of the day or night.

As a child I could play in the woods barefoot and with shorts and tee shirt on - Now I can't get with 25 feet of the woods or I'll get "poison ivy."

My dog - who is the ruler of the house - expects to be carried up the stairs - he doesn't like to climb them.

I love "pumpkin ice cream" and can hardly wait until the Fall season to get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment