Monday, March 27, 2006

I Think I've Caught It!


Yup! Definitely! I've definitely caught it! Do I have you wondering what I'm talking about. IT'S - SPRING FEVER!!! I've caught spring fever. It's in the air. It's everywhere. Can't you feel it? I know that I certainly can.

It's not that it was a horrible winter. It's just nice to know that the winter is behind us and the warmer days are just ahead. You get to a certain age where you just don't like the snow or the cold anymore. It's not fun being cold and it's certainly not fun shoveling. Aesthetically just fallen snow on evergreen trees, which is what our backyard has, is just beautiful. Especially if the sun is out, the snow is glistening, and it's just warm enough to melt some of it. It's an unbelievable sight. However, basking in the beauty of the freshly fallen snow only lasts for a few minutes. Then reality sets in. Clean up time. Oh, joyful!

Enough about that. Hopefully, we won't have any more snowstorms. Can't say we won't for sure as the Spring is so unpredictable when it come to snowstorms. All I know is that I've caught SPRING FEVER!!! Spring is in the air! Can't you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment