Sunday, February 02, 2020

I'm Back to Reading and Book Reviews! Yippee!



Sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day. Never enough time to get everything done. And, not enough time to do everything that you love to do.

For me that's crafting, sewing, doll making, reading, browsing bookstores, blogging, researching my family genealogy, floral design, gardening (if I can avoid poison ivy), shopping for handmade crafts, scanning history books, doing crossword puzzles, working on the computer, and spending time with my family.

There was a time when I would also spend time shopping with my beloved Mother.  We could definitely shop and shop we did.  One of out favorite ways to shop was browsing at local bookstore.  Of course, we always had lunch first and then did the browsing...lol

I don't know about you, but I could spend hours on end just browsing up and down the aisles of any bookstore. Not surprising I love the crafts and history book sections.

Of course, I also love browsing over all the books on sale at reduced prices. Sometimes you can find some fabulous books that are a couple of years old. I don't care about how old they are. If it's a fabulous book at a reduced price then I'm thrilled.

Given that I could never visit a bookstore without buying a book I bought many over the years. Of course, when I brought them home hubby would give me one of those "Where are you going to put  all those!" looks when I brought them home. I, of course, would give him a look of "I'll find a place. There's ALWAYS room for books!"

For some reason I was thinking about bookstore shopping and all the craft books I've bought over the years and thinking about how much I love perusing through them and letting you know what I think of them.  So, I decided it was time to get back to book reviews again.   I hope to have a bunch of book reviews for all of you over the next few months.

I'm off to read.  I'm off to review.

I couldn't be happier.

Might just be time to go bookstore shopping again....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment