Sunday, February 09, 2020

Beautiful Hand-Spun Textured Art Yarns


I am always in awe of the beautiful crafts supplies my sister makes with her alpaca fiber.  Whether it's roving, carded rovings, hand-crafted carded batts, hand-crafted rolags, hand dyed yarn, hand-spun yarn, natural yarn, or her nuno felted items, handmade yarns, and scarf rings everything turns out beautiful.

And, of course, I want all of it but she is in business so she can't be giving me everything I love or she'd go broke.....lol

Her newest items are hand spun textured art yarns for knitting, weaving, doll hair, mixed media and textured arts and they are absolutely beautiful.  She has 8 one-of-a-kind textured art yarns of 50 yards each for sale on her Rock Garden Alpacas Etsy shop. 

I'm secretly hoping she has a few yards left over for her "big" sister's dolls or mixed media projects....lol




No comments:

Post a Comment