Friday, May 24, 2019

The Blue Footed Booby Of The Galapagos Designs



I fell in love with the Blue Footed Booby of the Galapagos Islands in 2012 when I saw several pictures of the adorable bird.  He or she always inspired me to create something.  I didn't know whether it was the teal blue feet or how determined the birds looked in every picture I saw of them.


What ever it was they are, after all quite irresistible.  Wouldn't you agree?

Well, after all this time I decided this weekend to create five Blue Footed Booby graphics, one of which is shown above, and to create some custom fabrics based on the design, which are shown below:

Blue Footed Booby of Galapagos Fabric 4

Blue Footed Booby Bird Fabric

Blue Footed Booby of Galapagos Fabric 2

Blue Footed Booby of Galapagos Fabric 3

Blue Footed Booby of Galapagos Fabric 5

© 2019 - 2023 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment