Monday, August 01, 2016

My Dolls


As a reader of my Linda's Blog and The Dollie Storage Room Blog you are probably well aware that my dollies have always had minds of their own. That might even be an understatement. They have strong wills and strong points of view. When they want something they WANT it.

Now you might say, "So what! They're just dolls!" While that is true they do have a distinct advantage over me in sheer numbers. There are literally thousands of them in the "Dollie Storage Room."

It's my own fault.  I, simply, have made way too many dolls over the years. That's neither here nor there now. The fact is there are a lot of them. And, when they want something - well, THEY WANT IT! They're just so demanding.


Years ago when they demanded that they be allowed to have a 'Dollie Fashion Show Series" which I had to give in to. They loved their fashion shows and this has kept them quiet for quite some time.

While it's been quiet I knew it would just be a matter of time before they told me - or demanded something else.

Well, it seems the "dollies" had gotten together recently and decided they wanted a "The Dolls Product Lines Series."  Over the years many of the dolls have not only had e-patterns and handmade dolls made, but have graphics that have been used to create custom fabric lines, handmade goods lines, and products on demand lines.

In thinking about this new demand I had to agree with them.  That would be a good idea.

I know, I know... shock of shocks.  I agree with the dollies.  Just don't tell them....


No comments:

Post a Comment