- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Isolda - Just Let Her Stroll In The Park! - Victorian Girl Doll
"Isolda" loves to stroll in the park. It doesn't matter if it's sunny, rainy, cold, or warm. Isolda just loves being outside and loves walking, strolling, chatting with friends she meets, and just plain musing.
"Isolda" is an 11" Victorian cloth bodied doll with a gathered waistline, cloth legs with cross laced and painted black boots, porcelain head, and porcelain arms. She is wearing an 1863 Street Dress. Isolda is wearing bloomers with lace trim that are gathered at the waist. Her slip is lace trimmed and gathered at the waist as well.
Her 1863 Street Dress has oversleeves. The sleeves have two layers of lace trim along the sleeve hem edge and are gathered at the shoulders. The oversleeves have lace trim along the edge and are also gathered at the shoulders. Her Victorian dress is gathered at the waist and lace trimmed at the waist as well. Her dress has 1 layer of gathered lace trim and one layer of wide gathered satin ribbon trim along the bottom hem edge. The neck edge of her dress is gathered and lace trimmed. Isolda has a delicate old handkerchief wrapped around her shoulders for a shawl that is tied in a knot in the front.
"Isolda" can spend all day just walking, strolling, talking, chatting, pondering and musing in the park. She never gets bored and never gets tired of it. Just let her stroll, and stroll, and stroll.
Note: The porcelain head and hands that are pictured are from Midwest Design Imports.
Designer - Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals
For more information on my Isolda handmade doll please CLICK HERE.