Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Sister's Wall Art Quilts On Display


I know I've posted many times about my sister, her frame or quilt - fabric wall art, her pattern designs, and her Inspired Creations by D website. I can't help it. She's my baby sister and I'm just so PROUD of her and her creativity.

My sister sells her print patterns at a local sewing shop near her home called Sew Nice and has many of her finished frame or quilt - fabric wall art creations on display there.

Well, one of the things I wanted to do during my recent visit was see her wall art on display and take a few pictures. Well, maybe more than a few pictures!



So, one afternoon we visited and I took pictures. Hopefully she wasn't too embarrassed by this crazy lady taking pictures. However, I did find her hiding in the fabric stacks a few times. So, maybe she was a little embarrassed......



I thought her framed and unframed wall art quilts looked wonderful on the walls behind the checkout stand. They just stood out so beautifully against the blue colored walls of the sewing store.



Even the unframed wall art quilts looked great. I can understand why her quilt print patterns sell so well there. I were a customer and was looking up at her vibrant creations I'd certainly want to try making one and buy her patterns.



Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Debbie Bohringer.

No comments:

Post a Comment