- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Friday, August 28, 2009
YoVille Linda Bought A House! I Just Love It!
YoVille Linda was so happy she could hardly contain her enthusiasm. She had been working double shifts at the factory to save enough money to buy a house. And, she had finally done just that. She had bought her first house. A ranch style home just like the type Linda herself had lived in when she was growing up.
She was so excited and as proud as a peacock. She could hardly wait to show everyone her new home. She had decorated her living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen in her favorite "girly girl" style and "retro kitchen" style.
She had a garage that she was using for now as a craft/hobby and den. After all she didn't have a driver's license - let alone a car. And, she always wanted a craft and hobby room. Why not use the garage?
And, best of all, she had a yard. Well, a front yard anyway. She was sure there was a backyard, but, she wasn't at a high enough level in the YoVille game to see that just yet. In time - she'd get there in time. For now she could sit on her front lawn. And, she could have her flower garden. Her fingers were just itching to do some gardening.
But, for now she was happy that she had finally moved in and could show off her new abode. So, what do you think? How do you like YoVille Linda's new house?