Monday, June 19, 2023

My "Surprises In The Mail" Package For My Sister


Yesterday I published a post on my Linda's Blog entitled "My "Take Me To The Ocean" Mixed Media Slow Stitching Applique Collage Wall Art Picture." about the new slow stitching picture I had created recently from a slow stitching kit I had bought.

In that post I mentioned that I had enough fabric from that kit to also make a "surprise packages in the mail" for my sister. However, I didn't have enough embellishments so I had to improvise and add some from my stash.


So, I thought you'd like to see what her picture looked like.

It is similar to mine but just a little different.


As the kit only had one "Take Me To The Ocean" wording I also had to improvise here and include a paper substitute that I printed out.  I figured the blanket stitch around the edge would hold the paper just fine.  Let's hope over time it does.


As was the case with my picture I finished all around the edges and the back so I had a completely finished picture. 


I was pleased with how my sister's picture turned out and hope you like my sister's picture as well.

 
Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed and Written By Linda Walsh


No comments:

Post a Comment