Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wrapping Paper, Gift Bags, Tissue Paper and Ribbons


I just love coordinating designs, especially when it comes to gift giving.  So, when I had the occasion to utilize some of my custom gift wrap designs from my Linda Walsh Originals page at Spoonflower.com I jumped at the chance.  The custom gift wrap is part if a bridal collection I set-up at Spoonflower.com and is for sale here.


I love wrapping my presents with ribbons so I decided to add a coordinating ribbon design for the boxed gift and created one at Zazzle.


I also created a custom gift card utilizing the same design and tucked it under the bow I had fastened to the top of the gift.


My gift included both a large box and something I had made which I wanted to put into a gift bag as it was too delicate to wrap.  So, I created a custom gift bag and custom tissue utilizing the same design at Zazzle as well.


I had a little of the custom ribbon left over after wrapping the box present and added it to the top of the gift bag.  I also had a little of the custom gift wrap left over and created a gift tag which I folded in half for the top of my gift bag as well.

I created the custom gift bag, tissue, ribbon, and gift card at Zazzle as private designs.  I'm contemplating opening them up for sale in their public marketplace but haven't quite decided to do that as of yet.  Do you think I should?




No comments:

Post a Comment