Friday, February 23, 2018

"Winter Roses" Art Doll By Hally Levesque Featured In Winter Issue of Art Doll Quarterly



Last November I heard from Hally Levesque that the "Winter Roses" art doll I had won in the Hally Levesque "Romantic Rosebella" class at Artful Gathering last year was going to be featured in the winter issue of Art Doll Quarterly.

I didn't get a chance to buy a copy until recently and was thrilled to see that she was the first article and was being featured on page 6. In the article Hally describes what her design and creation process was in regards to making her and is a fascinating read.


Every time I look at her I can't believe how unbelievably beautiful she is and am thankful to Hally for creating such a remarkable art doll. I will cherish her forever.

I hope you all get a chance to read the article about 'Winter Roses" in the winter 2018 issue of Art Doll Quarterly .


No comments:

Post a Comment