Friday, April 02, 2021

My Brian Snow Buddy Snowman Stump Doll Free E-Pattern



With the birds chirping and the smell of spring in the air I decided to release a few free snowman e-patterns.  

Now I know you might say, "Come on, Linda! Snowmen and snow-lady's, now!"  

My response is, "Why not!"  

So, here's the first of three snow people shelf sitter doll free e-patterns I'm releasing.   

Brian Snow Buddy was the first shelf sitter doll that I designed and is one of my favorites. The reason couldn't be because he has a story associated with him regarding one of my grandson's - or could it?

"Brian Snow Buddy" loves to snowboard and is always looking for a challenge. He looks for the toughest and steepest hill he can find. The steeper and rockier the better. He is a bit of a dare devil and, so far, has broken any bones.

He is also a bit of a flirt. All you have to do is look at his "Facebook" page to attest to that.

Here's his story:

The snowguy to the left is called "Brian Snow Buddy" and is named after one of my grandsons. 

I named him that because he is just so adorable, as is my grandson. 

He's my buddy, as is my grandson. 

He's my pal, as is my grandson. 

He's so squeezable, as is my grandson. 

He's just so huggable, as is my grandson. 

He's just so lovable, as is my grandson. 

He's so......Stop it, Nana. You're embarrassing me. 

Who said that? "Brian Snow Buddy" or my grandson Brian? 

Both. Nah! They both love compliments.

"Brian Snow Buddy" is a 5" snowman doll pattern and is actually the first doll pattern in my "stout" doll pattern series. 

When I was designing this doll he kept telling me "make me like Brian." 

I know, you think I'm crazy that the dolls talk to me. 

It's bad enough that they talk to me after they're created but before too. Well, yah. 

Anyway, I had to make something that was as adorable, squeezable, lovable and excitable as Brian was as a little boy. 

Still is for that matter. 

He had the cutest fiery red cheeks. 

Talk about excitable. 

At Christmas time he could barely control himself. 

Back to the story. 

So, "Brian Snow Buddy" became the most adorable lovable, excitable, and squeezable snowman around. 

Go on, give him a squeeze or a hug. 

He'll love it. 

So will you.


Brian is a free-standing snowman with a warm & natural cloth body, embroidered face with black eyes, flannel vest, fringed scarf, snow cap with bell, and carries a small I (heart) snow sign. Small bows decorate his vest. 

Brian Snow Buddy just loves the snow, as does my grandson. 

"Brian Snow Buddy" is strong in body, as is my grandson. 

He's determined, bold and brave, as is my grandson. 

He's stubborn, staunch and firm, as is my grandson. 

He's powerful and forceful, as is my grandson. 

He's bulky in figure, thick set and corpulent, as is.......OOPS! 

That's not my grandson. 

He's a lean, mean fighting machine and I LOVE HIM. 

Stop it, Nana! You're embarrassing me. 

Who said that? 

My grandson or "Brian Snow Buddy?"



To view and download my free e-pattern please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view my free e-book. Then just download my free .pdf e-book by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.  

For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.

Please respect My Terms of Use:  All patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products © 2004-2023 Linda Walsh Originals-Designs by Linda Walsh. All rights reserved. Commercial selling or reselling by any means prohibited without the written consent of Linda Walsh.

Patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products are for personal use only. You may not modify, photocopy, download, upload, post, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, reprint, create derivative works from, mass duplicate, re-sell, digitize, and reproduce in any other form (print, digital or electric) or commercially apply, embed, share, Email, or redistribution in any other means. Use of any of the above is prohibited without the written permission of Linda Walsh.

However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s ) without my permission.

Items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are by permission only.

Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment