Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make My "Gotta Love Fairies Peg Dolls" Free E-Book


I have made many, many different types of dolls over the years. Most of them I have loved creating, but I have to tell you that I really liked making flower fairies out of wood doll pegs and silk florals. There's just something enchanting about them. I would hope you would agree.

Each fairy is made from a painted wood doll peg with a painted wood bead head with a drawn face. Each sports a full head of curly doll hair and is costumed in a silk floral dress and, in some instances, a silk floral head dress.

So, I thought you might enjoy a few free e-book on how I created my "Gotta Love Fairies Peg Dolls" so you could make some of your own.  My free e-book is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment