Monday, December 01, 2014

My Custom Gift Wrap Arrived - Yippee!



Well, when thinking about which Christmas decorations we were going to put out this year I thought changing the decorated boxes above the kitchen cupboards to my own custom gift wrap designs would really be nice. So, I ordered some of the Christmas and snowman winter satin gift wraps I had designed.

I had seven to choose from in my Christmas custom gift wrap designs. And, ten to choose from in my winter seasonal custom gift wrap designs.


It wasn't easy to choose, but I did. I ordered the ones I chose this morning and hope to have them shortly. When I get them I know I'll be anxious to wrap the boxes and put them above the kitchen cabinets. Of course, I'll take pictures so you all can see how they came out.

How can you resist adorable custom gift wrap - especially when it has adorable snowmen and Christmas images on it. I know I can't. Then again, when it comes to custom fabric designs and now gift wrap - there's not much I can resist.




No comments:

Post a Comment