- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Gotta Love Good Housekeeping Vintage Covers
So when I stumbled upon the Good Housekeeping Vintage Cover Gallery I couldn't help but show you some of the cover I love.
I just love the cover above from the February 1918 issue of Good Housekeeping and the November 1921 issue. Every time I look at them I think of my sister and I. How sweet are they?
The cover below from March 1920 is also a favorite of mine. Now I wonder why that is? Could it be a little girl sewing?
Then again the cover from August 1922 could also be a sentimental favorite. A little girl and her beloved dog at the beach.
Then with my love of reading I could easily go with the February 1920 cover as a favorite.
Then again my sister and I could select the June 1927 cover as a sentimental favorite. We both love beautiful flowers.
Gotta love Good Housekeeping vintage covers.