- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I Just Want To Cry!
While I was surfing through some of the posts on blogs I like to visit I saw this picture on Shula's "Poppalina" blog post entitled "Thirsty Koalas" and just wanted to cry!
There has been so much devastation and damage caused by the Victoria bush fires in Australia. So many people have lost their lives and so many people have lost their homes and everything they had. It's just horrible. And, the worst part is - they are reporting the fires may have been intentionally set.
I just want to cry.
If you want to read more this link was provided on Shula's blog - http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25034233-5018723,00.html