Friday, February 17, 2006

How Can You Not Love These Faces?

I really don't know how you could look at these two and not instantly love them? They are just adorable. Of course, I can't be impartial when it comes to them. They're my grandsons. And, yes they are twins. Today, on February 17th they are having a birthday party. They are one year old today. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, BOYS!

One year old. WOW! Isn't that a ripe old age? Wouldn't you just love to be young again? My answer to that would be - I do and I don't. It's not that I want to be one again or fifteen or even thirty-five. I love being the age I am. It's just, sometimes, having more years than I currently might have(I'm on the down side of the half century curve) would be nice. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't want to relive my youth. I just want more time for all the things I want to do. I just don't have enough time. Between my family, my Linda's Blog, my Linda Walsh Originals website, my doll pattern designing, my sewing, my reading, my genealogy, my floral designing, etc. I simply don't have enough time. There are not enough hours in the day.

But, I absolutely had to make time to wish my two precious grandsons a very HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY. Sometimes it's amazing to think of what the future holds in store for them. I'm sure that by the time they are their grandfathers and my age they will have seen so many things and probably done more than we could ever have dreamed of.

So, before the years fly away we just wanted to wish them a very Happy Birthday and sing Happy Birthday to them.

Here goes - Happy 1st Birthday to you!
Happy 1st Birthday to you!
Happy 1st Birthday to our darling grandsons!
Happy Birthday to you!

Grampy and I are sending you thousands of Hugs and Kisses.

XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

2 comments: