Sunday, August 16, 2020

My New Alice's Adventures In Wonderland Custom Fabric Designs At Spoonflower

 


Over the past few months I have been having a lot of fun with my Alice's Adventures In Wonderland designs and are so happy to tell you that I finally had a chance to add them to my Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs at Spoonflower.com.  

I love having them there as they have so many fabrics to choose from now.  At last count they had twenty-on different fabrics ranging from Petal Signature Cotton to Belgian Cotton.  So many choices which allow for so many different types of home decor possibilities.  Plus my new designs are also available at their Roostery Home Decor products division.  

Please note that all transactions for purchasing fabric and custom products are between you (the customer) and Spoonflower.com.

My fabric designs are perfect for making all sorts of sewing and crafting projects as well as for making home decor, party decorations, favors, ornaments, pillows, quilts, etc. 

© 2004-2023 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment