Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Coloring Pages Art & Printables For Adults Pinterest Board



I absolutely loved coloring as a child.   After all who doesn't remember coloring as a child and how relaxing it was. I could spend hours on end just coloring away.


So, of course, it should come as no surprise that I would create some free coloring pages for kids.  Plenty of pages with coloring activities for you and your children to enjoy coloring together or to keep them occupied for days on end.

But, coloring pages aren't just for kids anymore.  Adult coloring pages became all the rage back in 2016 as a way for adults to relax and relieve stress.  Well, like any rage, the availability of free and paid coloring books just grew and grew.   Everyone was creating coloring pages from artists to museums to publishers and coloring supply companies.


And, like any rage creativity took over when coloring someone else's pages became coloring your own designs and the creations of your own beautiful art journals.

I love to color and would love to learn how to create my own art journals.  I'm not that confident in my own artistic drawing capabilities but hope to take an online e-class at some point.


In the meantime I decided to create to Pinterest boards to house all the free coloring pages I found and all the free art journal tutorials, video's, patterns and how-to's I would like to try.

I hope you like some of my favorite examples of coloring page art and some of the free adult coloring printable pages I've found.


If you love my Coloring Pages Art & Printables For Adults Pinterest board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Enjoy!


I also love seeing beautiful art journals and would love to create one, or two, or three....... It's on my bucket list. When I do I'm hoping some of the tutorials, video's and how-to's on my Pinterest board will be helpful.


If you love my Art Journals Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

If you would like to follow all of my Pinterest boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment