Sunday, April 26, 2020

Loved Crafting As A Kid and My Crafting With Kids Pinterest Board


I absolutely love to craft and especially love creating free tutorials, e-patterns, free e-printables, free e-books and how-to's for my customers and blog readers and have created a lot of "freebies" over the years.  To say the variety of crafts I like to try is an eclectic mix would be an understatement.  I don't think I've even found a craft I haven't liked.

All of my "freebies" are available on the "My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, E-Tutorials, and E-Bookspage of my Linda's Blog and on my "My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, E-Tutorials, and E-Books" Pinterest board.

My love of crafts developed as a young child.  You see, my family is a family of crafters and have been for many generations. From my great aunt, grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, brothers, sister, nieces, nephews, children and grandchildren we're sewing enthusiasts, painters, woodworkers, knitters, crafters, designers, etc. and we all learned as small children from each other. 

And, as a crafter, there is nothing more enjoyable than teaching a young child how to make something and watching the sheer delight on their face as they learn how to make something and how proud they are when their creation is complete.  The sense of accomplishment is immeasurable.

So, of course, I had to set-up a "Crafting With Kids" Pinterest Board with some of the amazing tutorials, e-patterns, video's and how-to's I've found out there. 


If you love to craft with your kids I hope you find these tutorials, patterns, video's, and how-to's helpful.

If you love my Crafting With Kids Tutorials, Video's, Patterns, and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Have fun with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:05 AM

    Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete