Sunday, November 25, 2018

My Spoonflower Design Challenges Entries


I just love designing custom fabric designs.  Over the past few years I decided to enter some of my fabric designs into the Spoonflower Design Challenges and have entered 30 into their contests so far.  I didn't win any but I definitely had fun designing them.

I hope you like all of my designs.

 The 1950' S Design Challenge

 The 1960'S Design Challenge

 The 1920'S Design Challenge

The Victorian Era Design Challenge

Sisterhood Challenge

Food Frenzy Lake Coloring Challenge

 Cycling Challenge Design

 Animals By Air Challenge

 Elegant Holiday Limited Color Palette Design Challenge

 The Gardening Challenge

 Monochrome Blue Challenge

 Circles Are New Triangles Challenge

The Summer Cookout Challenge

Gingerbread Design

Year Of The Dog Victorian Animals

Polar Bear Victorian Animals Contest

Love Mom Tattoo Contest

Elmer You're A Star Contest

Spanish Designs Challenge Custom Fabric

Orchid and Navy Limited Color Design Challenge

 Victorian Burgundy Dresses Collage Fabric

 Spiders, Spider Webs, Bats and Jack O Lantern Fabric

 Four Alpacas Group Animals Fabric

 Alpacas Group White Fabric

 We Love Books Fabric

We Love Books Hawk Dolls Fabric

 Babies Splashing In The Rain Umbrellas, Rain Drops and Carriages Fabric

Babies In The Pumpkin Patch With Pumpkins and Stars

Quilt Patterns Fabric

© 2004 - 2023 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Fabric Designs By Linda Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment