Thursday, April 30, 2015

Gotta Love Totes and My Purse, Bag & Tote Tutorials, Pouch, Clutch, Wallet, Case & Pocketbook Patterns, Video's & How-To's on Pinterest


I love making totes and have designed and made many of them for It's Raining Baby Showers collection, my Alpacas Rock collection, and my Custom Fabrics Designs collection. Big, small, lined, unlined - it doesn't matter. They are just so versatile. You can never have enough of them and you can never run out of uses for them.


Back in 2012 I decided to take my first online class with Pat Winter on Artful Gathering. The class was called Crazy Quilting 101 and I  LOVED every minute of the class. Pat was such a fantastic teacher. I only wish I had taken one of her classes years before.

In any event I made the crazy quilted purse shown in the picture above.  I posted about this here.  

After taking this class I had visions of making several semi-formal and formal clutches - some for me and some as gifts.  I haven't had the time to do this as of yet, but I will.


There are so many wonderful tutorials out there for making all sorts of purses, totes, bags, pouches, clutches, wallets, pocketbooks, bags, etc.  I, of course, love them all and have collected over 711 tutorials, patterns, and how-to's on my Purse, Bag,Tote Tutorials, Pouch, Clutch, Wallet, Pocketbook Patterns, Video's & How-To's Pinterest board.

I can't make all of them, but I can keep them for future use - when and if I get the chance to make some.

If you love making purses, totes, clutches, wallets, pocketbooks, etc. then you're going to love my Purse, Bag & Tote Tutorials, Pouch, Clutch, Wallet, Case & Pocketbook Patterns, Video's & How-To's Pinterest board.

If you love my Purse, Bag & Tote Tutorials, Pouch, Clutch, Wallet, Case & Pocketbook Patterns, Video's & How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment