Monday, March 03, 2014

Calla - New Wall Art Quilt E-Pattern By Inspired Creations By D


I know that I've told you many times how proud I am of my baby sister and her beautiful wall art quilt designs. Every time she comes up with a new design I tell you that it's her best and can't be topped. Well, once again, she has outdone herself. This time it's "Calla" and it's eye candy. Don't you just love the colors? I know I do. It's just beautiful. I hope you like it as much as I do.




Here's what she said about "Calla:"

A few years back I took a photograph of the beautiful pink calla lilies in one of my gardens; that picture has hung in one of my rooms since.  I so enjoy that photo that it seemed to make sense to turn it into one of my art quilts.








Copyright © 2013 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Debra Bohringer

No comments:

Post a Comment