Monday, March 03, 2014

Calla - New Wall Art Quilt E-Pattern By Inspired Creations By D

I know that I've told you many times how proud I am of my baby sister and her beautiful wall art quilt designs. Every time she comes up with a new design I tell you that it's her best and can't be topped.Well, once again, she has outdone herself. This time it's "Calla" and it's eye candy. Don't you just love the colors? I know I do. It's just beautiful. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here's what she said about "Calla:"

A few years back I took a photograph of the beautiful pink calla lilies in one of my gardens; that picture has hung in one of my rooms since.  I so enjoy that photo that it seemed to make sense to turn it into one of my art quilts.

"CALLA" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art quilt, step-by-step digital picture instructions along with detailed written instructions for creating the art quilt; full size EASY TRACE pattern pieces for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper as well as instructions for creating the wood frame or dowel hanging.  A material list is on the back of the pattern cover.

I hope you enjoy creating "CALLA".

ICBD016 CALLA, 24"x 24" Frame or Quilt - Applique Art Quilt, Pattern With Framing and Dowel Hanging Instructions Pattern With Framing and Dowel Hanging Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment