Monday, March 25, 2013

Fabric Is Just Too Much Fun


I really do need to get more focused and stop playing.  I just can't help myself when I'm having so much fun.  Of course, nothing else gets done when I'm having fun, but life isn't all about work - now is it?

Have I got you wondering what I've been doing that's so much fun? 

Well, I've been designing new fabrics for my Linda Walsh Originals Spoonflower Custom Fabric Store.

I've been designing fabrics for three years now and so far I've designed 159 fabrics. To say I LOVE designing fabric is putting it mildly. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Designing the fabrics is the easy part.  Making items out of the fabrics I've designed is the time consuming part.  I've been toiling away and have made many, many baby shower decorations and gifts out of some of my baby shower fabric lines.  I'm still working on that line and will have several new fabrics to share with you.

Next on the agenda for making items is the Babies In The Pumpkin Patch group of fabrics I designed.  They just happen to be Fall themed and just happen to be filed with all my favorite Fall colors.  It's FALL - my favorite time of the year so what else can you expect? My creative juices for everything FALL, babies, and pumpkins will be in overdrive.

So stay tuned.  The "dollies" and I have lots and lots to show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment