Friday, October 10, 2008

Denise Bailey and KKL Kreations Graphics


If you are a reader of my Linda's Blog then you know how much I like graphic artists and everything that graphic artists create from clipart to buttons to banners, to blinkies, etc. I am always amazed at the creativity and talent involved in drawing and creating the graphics and especially amazed when they can turn a picture into a graphic.

Denise Bailey (aka Neenee) of KKL Kreations Graphics, who is a dear friend of mine, is a graphic artist who not only possesses enormous talent, but amazing creativity. I have been a huge fan of her graphics for several years now and like to proclaim that I'm her Number #1 fan.

Part of the reason why I'm her Number #1 fan is due to her enormous talent and the fact that she creates amazing graphics. Especially personalized graphics. If you don't know what a personalized graphic is then let me explain. It is when you take a picture of someone or something and turn it into a graphic.

Last Christmas I wanted to turn some pictures of my 4 grandson's into graphic hero's so I could add the pictures to tee shirts, coffee mugs, key chains, etc. So, I sent Denise 4 pictures and she was able to transform my grandsons into the cutest graphic heroes you'd ever want to see. They were just adorable.

Then, I decided to commission her to take 14 pictures of my dolls and transform them into "dollie" graphics. What I got back from Denise was not only amazing, but just plain adorable. I couldn't have been more pleased or happier.

I was so happy with the graphics that I got from Denise that I decided to send her 40 more pictures of my "dollies" for her to create 40 more graphics. It took Denise a few days to do so and she just finished sending me my 40Th graphic last night.

Well, I have to tell you that I love every one of them and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like best. They are all amazing and all just plain adorable. Of course, I can't show them to you until I'm ready to release them for their new project. You'll have to stay tuned for that.

But, I wanted all of your to know that Denise did a fantastic job not only with all my "dollie" graphics, but my grandson's graphics as well. She was prompt, efficient, diligent and very, very conscientious. If she had a question she would email me for clarification. If she didn't like how something was coming out she would suggest something else. Her main concern was for getting it right and for making sure I was happy with the end result.

Denise is fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend her as a businesswoman and as a very talented graphic artist. She is extremely reasonable with her prices and extremely easy to work with.

I am extremely pleased with my graphics and I'm proud to say that I remain her Number #1 fan.

Denise is also very generous with her graphics and has tons of free graphics available on her KKL Kreations Graphics website and her
KKL Graphics Blog.

Denise is not only an amazing graphics artist, but is also an enormously talented crafter and doll maker who specializes in "primitives." She sells her handmade primitives on her KKL Primitives website and her KKL Primitives Blog. Plus, she sells her e-patterns on her Prim Patterns'n Handmades Blog.

But, that's not all. Denise is also a gifted blogger and I just love reading her The Krazy Kraft Lady's Blog and her Menopausal Monster Blog .

I hope you get a chance to visit Denise's websites and blogs and hope that if you have need for graphics that you utilize Denise's services. And, if you love primitives then please visit Denise's websites. She creates some of the most adorable "primitives" around.

No comments:

Post a Comment