Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Love Of Books About Purses and Handbags!

I know that you've heard me say that I love books about dolls and all different kinds of crafts. Usually it's some kind of floral craft or paper craft. Well, lately, I've found myself fascinated with books about making purses, handbags, totes, etc.

Why?

Who knows! It's today's crafting whim. Next week it might be something else.

But, with everything I do I want loads and loads of books about it so I can experiment. And, there are loads of books to choose from on the subject of purses, handbags, and totes.

Here's the three I chose:

1) The Decorated Bag: Creating Designer Handbags, Purses, and Totes Using Embellishments



2) Making Vintage Bags: 20 Original Sewing Patterns for Vintage Bags and Purses



3) Creating Romantic Purses: Patterns & Instructions for Unique Handbags



I could have bought more, but then I'd had to endure the looks from my Mother and my darling husband. Translation - "Don't you already have enough books!" Well, NO!!!!!!! One can NEVER have enough books as far as I'm concerned. Or dolls, or floral......the list goes on and on.

So, I thought my next three posts should be about the 3 purse books that I bought. I hope you enjoy my reviews.

The first ones looks like it might have some terrific patchwork purses in it and the second one is right up my alley. A history book of purses from the 1600's to 2005. If you're a reader of my Linda's Blog then you know how I just love history books. So, if I get that book I'll be in heaven.

Don't worry. I'll post a review about them if I decide to buy them this year. That is, if I can do so without my Mother or darling husband finding out. Ya right, Linda! That's just about impossible. Hmmm...maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment