Monday, July 17, 2006

Look What Kim Made Me!


If you're a reader of my Linda's Blog then you know how much I just love "blinkies". So, I just had to show all of you this. Kim Banks who is a forum friend of mine and the owner of Craftisan DeSigns made this for me out of the blue. Isn't it adorable? I just love it, Kim. Thank you so very much. That was so sweet of you.

Kim is a VERY talented crafter and graphic artist. She, like most of us, is a self-taught crafter and is extremely good at whatever she has tried. At Craftisan DeSigns she makes the most beautiful custom designed wood signs. You really need to see them for yourself.

According to Kim, "Craftisan DeSigns offers individually handcrafted woodcrafts and unique wood signs that will make perfect gifts for your family and friends. You will find a unique selection of wood signs and woodcrafts at our store usually in a variety of styles including rustic, country, whimsical, and primitive. We have a unique selection of items to compliment your home decor or to give as gifts. Our specialty is to create wood signs with quotes and sayings that invite you to smile, laugh out loud or ponder life."

At her "Craftisans DeSigns Graphics" shop she makes custom designed graphics as well as some predesigned graphics. If you need custom designed graphics I hope you pay Kim a visit.

Thanks, again, Kim for my new blinkie. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment