Thursday, March 09, 2017

I've Written A Lot of Doll Histories For My Linda's Blog and My Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me Blog


 

I hadn't realized how many doll histories posts I'd written for my Linda's Blog and my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me Blog until I decided to create some free e-books for all the posts.

 Most of the doll histories articles were posted to my Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me blog.  If you would like to read any of these please click on the links below.

Doll Histories On My Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me Blog 


My Victorian Dolls, Victorian Traditions, The Victorian Era and Me blog doll histories are mainly of a historical and vintage nature.  However, there are 3 additional posts on my Linda's Blog for other doll histories I'm interested in.  If you would like to read any of these please click on the links below.

DOLL HISTORIES ON MY LINDA'S BLOG

I hope you enjoy all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment