Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Dolls Product Lines Series - Marsh Me Snow, Give Me More Snow, and Help I'm Sliding Primitive Snowmen Ornaments


I HATE snow, but I LOVE snowmen and snow-ladies. So, its no surprise that I love to decorate my home during the winter season with some of the snow men and snow-ladies I have made. Some are my designs. Some are dolls I made based on other doll makers designs. I hope you enjoy my snowmen decorations.




Help, I'm Sliding!



"Help, I'm Sliding!" loves a good snowball fight and couldn't say "no" when his friend, "Give Me More Snow!" asked him to participate. So he eagerly agreed and has been helping to stockpile the snowballs all week. He, too, noticed that someone was stealing their snowballs and doesn't like that one bit. But, who is it? They have to find out and find out quickly before all their snowballs are gone.

"Help, I'm Sliding!" is a 10" primitive flannel snowman ornament. His body is two-tiered and his face is embroidered. He has blushed cheeks and is coffee stained throughout. He is wearing his favorite flannel cap. A fringed flannel scarf is wrapped around his neck and tied in a knot on the right side.


  

  






Marsh Me Snow



"Marsh Me Snow" just loves snowballs and loves a good snowball fight.


In fact, he brags about being quite good at a snowball fight.

So, what do you think? Do you want to have an old fashioned snowball fight with "Marsh Me Snow!"

"Marsh Me Snow!" is a 9" primitive flannel cloth snowman. His face is embroidered with black X's and his cheeks are blushed. He is coffee stained throughout.

"Marsh Me Snow" has a fringed flannel scarf wrapped around his neck. That is - if you can find his neck! He is a snowball after all!




Give Me More Snow!


"Give Me More Snow!" and his friend, "Help, I'm Sliding!" are getting ready for the big snowball fight. They've been stockpiling their snowballs all week and hiding them all over the park where the snowball fight is going to occur. But, someone has been stealing their snowballs and they are trying to find out who it is.

"Give Me More Snow!" is a 9" primitive flannel snowman ornament. His body is two-tiered and his face is embroidered. He has blushed cheeks and is coffee stained throughout. He is wearing his favorite knit cap with pompom. A fringed fleece scarf is wrapped around his neck and tied in a knot on the right side.






No comments:

Post a Comment