Wednesday, August 03, 2016

The Victorian Animals Society and My Animal Crafts Tutorials Pinterest Board



I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't loved making animals.  Whether their sewn,  knit, crocheted, sculpted, paper crafted, woodcrafted or painted - everyone loves them.  So, of course, given I love everything and anything Victorian I had to make some Victorian animals of my own.

However, my Victorian animals decided all on their own to form their own "Victorian Animal Society" for themselves and all their animal friends.  Here's why:

"Bearly Victorian, Ryan" and his wife, "Bearly Victorian, Deb!" have decided to start their own "Victorian Animals Tea Society" for all their wonderful Victorian animal friends.

After getting rejected for the umpteenth time from the latest Victorian tea society that he had applied to "Barely Victorian, Ryan!" decided that he and his wife should start their own club.

Their club would truly have an open membership and be accepting of all individuals and creatures. None of this "open to all", but really closed to animals rules. So what if Ryan and Deb were bears. They were still Victorian to the core. In fact, their lineage was probably older than some of the snooty Victorians who turned down their membership application.


Only one way around - start your own club! So, "Bearly Victorian, Ryan!" and "Bearly Victorian, Deb!" did.


While I absolutely love my Victorian animals I also love all types of animals of various syles and have made several primitive type animals of my own designs.


While I absolutely love my own animal designs I also love all types of animals, insects, birds and reptiles and love finding all sorts of "freebies" for making them.


If you do, too, I hope these tutorials, video's, patterns, and how-to's are helpful.

If you love my Animal Crafts Tutorials, Insect, Bird & Reptile Tutorials, Video's, Patterns, & How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment