Monday, September 26, 2016

The Dolls Product Lines Series - Adorable Doll Pin Pilgrims


Since there's two holidays in the Fall I tend to put all my Fall seasonal scarecrows, spooky Halloween dolls, and Thanksgiving pilgrims out at the same time. They're usually up for three months - from the end of August or first of September until just after Thanksgiving. By putting them all up at the same time I same a lot of time by not having to change them out. I blend them together so they look fine for the three months.

I also like to alternate what I put up each year for a couple of reasons. First, I have so many wonderful decorations and secondly, it gives every one of the "dollies" their 15 minutes of fame. After all, we have to keep the "dollies" happy and keep the peace in "The Dollie Storage Room." Letting them all shine at some point in time is a way to do this.

Over the years I've seen various types of Pilgrim woodcrafts and dolls.  I always have some on my to do list for the Fall and Thanksgiving season.  Years ago I saw some Pilgrims made out of little woodcraft doll bodies and thought they'd be a cute decoration for the holiday season so I made some.
They really are quite adorable and make a cute decoration for the Thanksgiving table.  So, I thought I'd create a free e-book showing you how I made mine so you could make some of your own.



Pilgrims Fabric C - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

Pilgrims Fabric D - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

Pilgrims Fabric B - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

Pilgrims Fabric A - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

Pilgrims Fabric E - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

 
Pilgrims Fabric G - Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Custom Fabric Design
© 2016 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Designs By Linda Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment