Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Some Of My Linda Walsh Originals Custom Fabric Designs Are Now Available At Sproutpatterns.com

We have wonderful news.  Some of my Linda Walsh Originals Custom Fabrics Victorian designs are available on the Archer Button Up Shirt project pattern design at my LWOriginals Sprout Patterns Projects page at Sproutpatterns.com .  I'm listed under LWOriginals.

According to the Sproutpatterns.com website: Sprout Patterns is a new service that offers public indie sewing patterns that you combine with Spoonflower designs to create customized cut and sew projects. Each project is digitally printed by Spoonflower at their Durham, NC headquarters. We take out all the work of putting a sewing pattern onto fabric and leave you with the fun of creating garments and accessories.

Simply put, just choose your sewing pattern from our curated collection, then fill it with your design of choice from Spoonflower's marketplace. Select your size and type of fabric, and we do all the rest! You will receive a package that includes a digitally printed custom sewing pattern, instructions and the original PDF pattern with all sizes.

So far I have 16 different Victorian Archer Button Up Shirt designs and hope to add more in the near future.  Just click on the shirt you like below:

Check out my new designs. You're going to love them.  I can't decide which of my Victorian designs pattern to buy. I want to buy them all.  That, for sure, is not possible. So, choose I must. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment