Monday, September 05, 2016

Gotta Love Pumpkin Decorations

 Small, Medium, and Large Pumpkin Trio - 3", 4", and 5" Pumpkins

I've been wanting to make a trio of Fall fabric themed quilted pumpkins for quite some time and thought if not now then when. So, when designing some runners and place-mats for my home this past Fall I decided to design and make my trio of pumpkins. I thought three different sized 6-section pumpkins of various Fall themed fabrics would make a really colorful and cheery Fall display.

My trio of pumpkins includes one 3" pumpkin, one 4" pumpkin and one 5" pumpkin.  The leaves are hand stitched along the center lines for vein leaf emphasis.

I was pleased with the pumpkin trio turned out. The are definitely bright and cheery and make a wonderful Fall decoration.

For more information on my pumpkin decorations please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment