Sunday, August 21, 2016

Gotta Love Arts and Crafts Blogs

I just love handmade arts & crafts and craft blogs. Don't you?

Since 2006 I've posted about the best artist and crafters blogs in my Top Blogs By Crafters blog as a tribute to all the wonderful artist and crafters blogs there are. Since then I have seen many blogs come and go. I'm always sad to see a blog that I like go, but I'm thrilled when I find another one and love telling you about all the wonderful art, hobby, craft, and handmade items blogs that I find so you'll know about them,too.

I've been so busy the last few years I haven't really been able to tell you about all the amazing arts and crafts blogs I've found over the last few years.  I do, however, follow them through different online services and decided it was about time to tell you about some of those that I follow by posting about them on my Top Blogs By Crafters blog

I'm interested in all sorts of blogs covering art, crafts, sewing, knitting, needlepoint, designing, woodworking and woodcrafts, painting, illustration, storytelling, cross-stitch, free craft articles, tutorials, doll making, folk art, primitives, country crafts, mixed media, altered art, collage and decoupage, abstract art, scrapbooking, e-products (like e-patterns, e-books, e-printables or printables, e-zines and tutorials) crazy quilting, quilting, vintage crafts, Victorian crafts, shabby chic crafts, beading, gardening, food crafts, cooking and recipes, candle making, Americana crafts, holiday crafts, animal crafts, wool and needle felting, textile  art, applique, basket making, abstract art, contemporary art, creative embroidery, watercoloring, wearable art, ribbon crafts, crewel, decorative painting, crochet, digital art, graphic art, dried and silk floral design, fiber art, weaving, wedding crafts, baby crafts, fragrance crafts, gourd painting, home decor, paper crafts, jewelry making, lamp making, rug making and rug hooking, penny rug crafts, soap making, stamping and rubber stamping, stenciling, tie-dying, pottery, handbag making, purse making, tote making, pocketbook making, polymer and paper-clay, paper mache, potpourri, woodland crafts, seasonal crafts, special occasion crafts, craft video's, craft podcasts, crazy quilting, sculpting, nature crafts, angels, fairies, children's crafts, tatting, alpacas, assemblage, baby crafts, art journals, card making, colonial crafts, dyeing, embellishing, embossing, embroidery and needlework, encaustic art, ephemera, fabric and textile art, glass crafts, gifts, historical crafts, how-to's, machine embroidery, leather crafts, macrame, amigurumi, miniatures, mosaics, origami, ornaments, patchwork, punchneedle, recycling and repurposing, refinishing and restoring, spinning, steampunk, silversmithing, stitchery, storytelling, wood carving, online craft classes, art dolls, etc. so I tend to follow blogs that cover these subjects.

If you are a crafter, sewer, woodworker, artist, designer, graphic artist, doll maker, painter, scrapbooker, photographer, fabric designer, needle-worker, knitter, stamper, mixed media artist, anyone involved with making or selling arts & crafts, a hobbyist, or have a passion for arts & crafts and you have an active and frequently updated "family-friendly" blog please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment