Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Our New Swaddling Babies Products Gallery Designs & Collections



One of my all time favorite doll designs is my "Baby Nicky" doll. He's a baby shower centerpiece doll that I designed based upon my grandson "Nicky" who has the most wonderful, curly head of hair you could ever imagine. I just LOVE it and would love to swap hair with him. Of course, he hates it.

If you've been following my Linda's Blog you know that "Baby Nicky" is involved in a lot of what goes on in "The Dollie Storage Room" and was the impetus for my "It's Raining Baby Showers" product lines.

When I was designing new patterns a couple of years ago I wanted to design some more baby shower centerpieces and favors or ornaments to compliment "Baby Nicky."

While thinking about what to make for favors I  thought about my grandson, Nicky, who was born 31 weeks premature.   He had spent 9 weeks in a special care nursery and I remembered that the nurses would wrap him in a swaddling blanket which allowed them to easily carry him around. They always looked like they were carrying him around like a football.

The nurses taught all the family members how to bathe, feed, and dress Nicky so I learned how to wrap my grandson in a swaddling blanket. So, I thought maybe a favor with baby heads sticking out of a swaddling blanket would be cute and created a couple primitive favor ornaments.

Last month I decided to create some new designs for my baby shower fabric lines and designed 14 new fabrics in the SWADDLING BABY HEADS BABY SHOWER FABRIC COLLECTION.  In looking at the graphics I thought they'd make cute baby favors and ornaments so I created two new e-patterns.  One has two baby girl favors or ornaments and one has two baby boys favors or ornaments.

If you love adorable baby favors or ornaments then you're going to love our new "Swaddling Baby Girl & Boy!" baby shower favors and ornaments.



We have fabulous news.  We have 6 new "Swaddling Babies" product gallery designs and collections that we think you will love.

In thinking about what kind of graphics to create for our "Swaddling Babies" product collections we decided we wanted graphics that were adorable and fun. We wanted fabrics that you could coordinate and make wonderful baby shower decorations or gifts from. And, we wanted ornaments and favors. We hope you like our selection.

We've got a great selection of baby store products in our "Crawling Babies" galleries.

There are 6 different galleries with coordinating designs for our "Crawling Babies" products lines.  If you would like to visit the "Crawling Babies" galleries please click on the galleries below:
Swaddling Baby Boys Collection #2
Swaddling Baby Girls Collection #1
Swaddling Baby Girls Collection #2

Everything in our collections have has been designed to match all the other products in our "It's Raining Baby Showers" website. So, you can mix and match with our patterns, cut and sew ornaments, fabrics, and printables.




Our designs are perfect for coordinating baby shower invitations & stamps as well as coordinating baby shower paper products, favors, ornaments, decorations, centerpieces.   Between our baby shower gallery products, our patterns, our printables, and our fabric you have everything you need for planning the perfect old-fashioned baby shower.

Please note that all transactions for purchasing any of the baby items at our products galleries are between you (the customer) and Zazzle.com.




















Everything in our collections have has been designed to match all the other products in our "It's Raining Baby Showers" website. So, you can mix and match with our patterns, cut and sew ornaments, fabrics, and printables.

No comments:

Post a Comment