- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Friday, November 13, 2015
My New Linda Walsh Originals Amazon Handmade Store
When I first started out over 10 years ago I would never have imagined that I would have a handmade store on Amazon. Well, I do now. I have a Linda Walsh Originals store on Amazon Handmade here.
There are only a few products there right now. I'm still working on setting everything up and getting the lay of the land for selling on Amazon handmade.
Time and more experience with selling handmades on Amazon will determine whether or not this is good venture for me vis-a-vis my own Linda Walsh Originals Shop website and my Linda Walsh Originals Etsy shop.
We'll see. Of course, when I know I'll blog about it and let you all know what I think.