- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Thursday, July 23, 2015
HERE'S AN IDEA - Alpaca Party Stickers Instead Of Cup Holders For Your Alpacas Rock Birthday Crafting Party or Alpaca Farm Days Events
"Alpacas Rock Products Gallery" line was cup wrappers. However, when I was looking at all the different cup sizes that are available I decided there was no way I could create cup wrappers to fit all the different sizes. So, I decided instead to create stickers of the Alpacas Rock graphics that could be applied to any size party cup. Just peel them from the label sheet and stick to the front of the party cups.
The stickers shown above are two of the new designs. If you would like to see the rest please CLICK HERE.
Kids also love crafting with stickers so I designed a rectangular sticker with 6 different alpaca images on it. Just cut out the six different alpaca images and you'll have plenty of stickers for crafting activities.
I will be designing more party cup stickers in the near future so stay tuned. Party Cup Stickers instead of cup wrappers. What a great idea!