Saturday, November 22, 2014

New Mini Cut and Sew Doll Ornaments Kits

Sometimes I just like LITTLE. Little dolls, little ornaments, little crafts that are fast and easy to do.

Kids like little, too so when I was designing my cut and sew doll doll ornaments I thought little mini doll ornaments would be cute and designed several. They would be fast and easy to sew. And, being so little they wouldn't take a lot of time.

So, of course, my cut and sew kits include some of my little mini cut and sew fabric designs. The kits include 6 fabric pieces for the particular design and instructions for finishing the doll ornament via machine stitching or by blanket stitching.

The mini doll ornaments can be machine finished like the ornaments shown in the picture above or can be blanket stitched around the edges like the ornaments shown in the picture above.

Either way they're adorable and, best of all, they're LITTLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment