Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Adorable New Alpaca Custom Fabrics and Matching Product Lines

I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop designing custom fabrics for awhile and then end up designing some more.  This time I decided to design some new alpaca custom fabrics to coordinate with some of my new Alpaca Rock Product Gallery home decor lines and Alpaca Rock Product Gallery holiday home decor lines.

To date I have 2 custom alpaca fabric collections:  Alpacas Rock custom fabric collection which has 30 custom fabric designs and Alpaca Rock 2 custom fabric collection which has 10 custom fabric designs.

My 11 new alpaca custom fabric designs coordinate beautifully with my new gallery products and are as follows:




We have 9 different product lines in our new Alpacas Rock Product Gallery as follows:

I hope you like my new alpaca custom fabric designs and new Alpacas Rock Product Gallery lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment