Friday, August 01, 2014

Care For Some Brew? Virginia - Extreme Primitive Witch Pattern and Handmade Doll Ornament

I'll get you my pretty! Yes, I will!" Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha! "My pretty!"


Not only is she a nasty sounding witch, but a really ugly one to boot! Maybe that's why she's an extreme primitive. The uglier - the better.

Well, they don't get much nastier or uglier than "Can For Some Brew, Virginia!"

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd accept anything from "Care For Some Brew, Virginia!" Would you?

If you did I'm not too sure what would happen to you.

Would you get sick? Maybe!

Would you melt? Maybe if you're lucky "Care For Some Brew, Virgina!" would!

Would you be so delusional you'd start to think "Care For Some Brew, Virgina! was good looking? Maybe, but you'd have to be out of your mind for that?

"Care For Some Brew, Virginia!" is a 9" extreme primitive witch ornament and has a coffee stained cloth body with an embroidered watercolor penciled face. She is wearing fringed bloomers, a fringed dress, fringed and banded apron, has raffia wrapped ties around her legs and feet. She also has a fringed cap and, of course, a witch's hat.

Her ugly ragged gray yarn hair just compliments her extreme primitive appearance. Wouldn't you agree?

Come on now, my pretty! Wouldn't you agree? Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha! My pretty! Care for some brew?

“Care For Some Brew, Virginia”, 9” Handmade Extreme Primitive Witch Ornament Pattern - Halloween Series - Pattern Category - Skill Level - Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment